All Data Recovery Pro Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
All Data Recovery Pro
Unformat, Unerase & Data Recovery Utility for Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, FAT & NTFS files systems, Basic & Dynamic volumes, Zip, USB & Network Drives, Digital Cameras, MemoryStick and other Removable Storage & Media.
All Data Recovery Pro Software is the only computer data recovery software you will ever need.
All Data Recovery Pro supports Basic and Dynamic Volumes, NTFS encryption and compression, alternate data streams, sparse files, Unicode filenames, etc. Both the file and the folder path leading to the file can be recovered. Ability to recover deleted or lost partitions in the AdvancedRecovery Mode.
With All Data Recovery Pro files can be recovered from a reformatted or corrupted volume. This is even possible when the volume has been deleted and its original position and size are unknown. All Data Recovery Pro can scan an entire physical hard drive to look for traces of defunct volumes.
- Partition Recovery from FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system.
- Supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) hard drives.
- Supports Floppy disk, USB flash drive, Digital camera, Media players etc.
- Recovers lost or deleted files and folders even after recycle bin has been emptied.
- File recovery from deleted partition, lost or missing partition or formatted logical drive.
- Recognizes and preserves long file names.
- All Data Recovery Pro version supports recovery of compressed and encrypted files.
- Supports Dynamic Volumes.
- Supports external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives.
- View recovery files / Thumbnail previews.
- Large and Multi-Disk Drive Support.
- Data recovery from Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- Can resume the last data recovery session.
- Interactive tree structure to view, select and recover files or directories to a safe location.
Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, 32Mb RAM or more